|Welcome To "Thought of The Week"|
The Miss World Quiz - WEEK 36
Here's a little quiz with a big message!
Don't bother getting a pen and paper... just read... if you can't answer them, just keep going.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name ten current world leaders.
3. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
4. Name the last five Academy Award winners for Best Actor and Actress.
5. (my favourite) Name the last five winners of the Miss World contest.
How did you do?
Now scroll down and see if you can do better on the next quiz
1. Name five teachers who've aided your journey through school.
2. Name ten friends who've helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who've taught you something worth while.
4. Think five people who've made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of ten people you enjoy spending time with.
It certainly made me think who's important in my life, and who do I want to be important to!
Till next week
More Great CD Programs
Good to Great - Jim Collins 7 Habits - Stephen Covey Discover you Strengths - M Buckingham Richard Branson's Auto biography Brilliant Memory - Dominic O'Brien Think & Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill Freakonomics - Stephen Levitt Getting Things Done - David Allen The Machine That Changed the World Watching the English - Kate Fox
3 Blind Men & An Elephant
Other books and CDs I've mentioned can be found here